JELET MOCK 2016
0 of 2 questions completed
- This question paper contains all multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Questions must be answered on OMR Answer sheet by darkening the appropriate bubble
( marked A, B, C, D) against the question number on the respective right hand columns. Each question has only on correct / best answer.
- Incorrect answers will carry NEGATIVE marks. 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- Answers without any response will be awarded zero marks. Wrong response or more than one response will be treated as incorrect answer and negative marks will be awarded for the same.
- Write your Roll Number and Name at the specified location of OMR answer sheet.
- Use only Black/Blue Ball point Pen to mark the answers by complete filling up of the respective bubbles.
- Mobile phones, Calculators, Slide Rule, Log Tables and Electronic watches with facilities of Calculator, Charts, Graph sheets or any other form of Tables are NOT allowed in the examination hall. Possession of such devices during the examinations may lead to cancellation of the paper besides seizing of the same.
- Rough work can be done on the question paper itself. Additional blank pages are given at the end of the question paper for rough work.
- Please hand over the OMR answer sheet and question booklet to the invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Most common form of AC meters met with in everyday domestic and industrial installations are:Correct
Question 2 of 2
The advantage of Neutral earthing isCorrect